Why test for COVID-19 at home?
- To determine if you need to self-isolate.
- To protect others from COVID-19 infection.
- To support decisions about your care.
When to use?
- If you want to diagnosis current COVID-19 infection.
- If you are concerned that you have been infected with COVID-19.
How to Use
- Getting results In 15 ~ 30 minutes
- Easy and convenient testing process for self-diagnostic test
- Effective in detecting the SARS-CoV-2 variant
- Suitable for Point of Care Testing
- No need for using extra equipment
- SpecimenNasal swab
- Test timeIn 15 ~ 30 minutes
- Specimen volume4 drop
- Sensitivity94.94% (75/79)
- Specificity100% (217/217)
- Storage temperature2-30℃ / 36-86℉