Shield Orbital Polishing Machine (also called the Buffer Machine) is used to polish bodies of cars, buses boats, and motorcycles to make them shine brighter. It also used for copper and brass as well as plastics such as Perspex.
Removing blemishes such as scratches from hedges, etching from bird droppings and even marks caused by acid rain fall out by hand can be incredibly labour intensive and some of these defects cannot be removed without the mechanical intervention of Machine polishing.
The two ‘mops’ spin at high speed when the ‘on’ switch is pressed, Keeping a vehicle’s paintwork in perfect condition.
- Random Orbit / Pad Size: 230mm
- Motor RPM: 3600
- Oscillation: 3500 RPM (no load)
- Cord Length: 1.8m
- 220-240V, 110W, 50Hz
- Tackle all your polishing and Waxing needs with ease
- Ergonomic comfortable handle integrated with switch.
- Large hold space, single hand control and easy to operate.
- With high power, high speed, little noise.
- The body adopts ABS environmental protection material with good toughness.
- Heat dissipation.
- High density Flexible pad
There are no reviews yet.