Ratimor Wax Blocks are designed with lots of edges, which enable rodents to gnaw. Containing a preservative that prevents molding and protects the bait from bacteria and fungus. They provide excellent performance even when exposed to damp/sewer conditions or in places with high temperatures.
Ratimor Wax Blocks
- Place bait where there are signs of rodent activity, like fresh droppings, inside or near nests and burrows, runways and rodent feeding places.
- Place bait points throughout the infested area. It is generally much more efficient to use a larger number of small bait points compared to a smaller number of large bait points. Large bait points increase the risk to wild-life and to other non-target animals.
- When used in sewers, bait should be placed in such a way to protect from flooding or displacement.
- Baits must be securely deposited in a way so as to minimize the risk of consumption by other animals or children. Where possible, secure baits so that they cannot be dragged away
- Prevent access to bait by children, birds and non-target animals (particularly dogs, cats, pigs and poultry).