- Capacity: 16 Ltr, Pressure: 0.2-0.4 Mpa, Lance: Fiber, Light Weight Sprayer, Strong Blow Moulded Tank.
- Strong Blow Molded Tank, Plastic / Brass Pressure Chamber, Adjustable Nylon Belt
- Compatible with common fertilizers, weed killers and pesticides, The large filler opening at the top and the filter makes for easy use and cleaning
- Ideal to spray insecticides, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides. in field areas to protect the crop from pest attack.
HOW TO USE :
- Assemble your sprayer (if new) following the manufactures instructions.
- Ensure you are fully prepared with the appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including rubber boots, coveralls, gloves and a face shield.
- Ensure the sprayer is calibrated to the required dosage
- Fill the spray tank with the required amount of water, we recommend always reading and following the manufacturers label and instructions before use and using the rate suggested.
- Measure the chemical needed in a mixing jug in a safe environment. If the chemical container is new and is sealed with a foil, simply turn the cap upside down, press onto the foil seal and twist to remove.
- Add chemical into the sprayer with the water. We recommend not mixing more than what is needed.
- Triple rinse the measuring jug.
- Agitate the sprayer to make sure the liquid is fully mixed.
- Now you are ready to spray. Put the sprayer on your back and adjust until comfy.