- Helps reduce bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- Kills the most germs
- Convenient, fun and portable – take Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer anywhere
- Refreshing scent with sea minerals
- 2X Sanitizing Strength*: 1 Squirt Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer = 2 Squirts Other National Brands mandatory support statement required: *Based on comparative study using 1.75 mL of Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer versus 3.5 mL of other national brands with 63% or less ethyl alcohol, and tested in accordance with FDA Healthcare Personnel Handwash guidelines. National brands based on 52-week IRI scan data.
Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer kills more than 99.99% of most common germs that may cause illness The Purell advanced instant hand sanitizer, pump bottle, is an antimicrobial gel that contains 70% ethyl alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands, and four moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated. No rinsing with water or drying with towels is needed. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers can quickly reduce the number of germs on hands, but do not eliminate every kind of pathogenic microorganism. The hand sanitizer meets U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) healthcare personnel hand-washing requirements. It’s perfect for home or office use, whether in the kitchen or restroom, on a desk or in common break areas.